Tyndale GNT Superscripts to Apparatus

Fabian

Hello 

Please add the superscripts of the Tyndale GNT to the Apparatus.

post-32723-0-67630400-1529832688_thumb.png

Plus the superscript 2 in the Apparatus has no active Link to the abbreviation or so.

Greetings

Fabian

Hi Fabian, your request makes sense but looking at the Tyndale House website for the GNT the printed text/PDF version does not have superscripts or any other indication in the text that there is a footnote at the bottom of the page relating to that word etc. So, there are no superscripts to add, AFAIK. :(

But it would be easy to do it. There are the scripture reference and the words in the Apparatus. So a Script which search for the words from the Apparatus in the related scripture reference and then add ⸂  ⸃ or ⸀ , in the text this would be superior. For the words which has twice in the verse. Like in the case of the image above, there is a after the Greek. So this would also be covered. OK. some are a word....word, but this could also be included in the script. 

I'm sure Dirk would love it too.

Greetings

Fabian

Yes, this is by design. The text is designed to provide a clean reading environment.

Yes, this is by design. The text is designed to provide a clean reading environment.

For the paper: yes.

But for Accordance my request would be handy and not to complicated to develop.

Greetings

Fabian

We typically do not edit a resource to alter the intended layout / design from the publisher. I suppose we can inquire…

• Like 2