Support Link To Quran in User Tools and User Notes

Fabian

Hello

Please add the possibility to make Links to the Quran. 

Q1 1:1 which seems to be the correct form for the first verse doesn't work.

Also the Auto-Link should be implemented.

Greetings

Fabian

User Tools cannot currently link to non-biblical corpora, so this limitation applies both to the Quran and others, such as Josephus, Apostolic Fathers, Pseudepigrapha, etc.

User Notes are linking just fine to the Quran for me, both manually and in autolinking, using the format "Q1 1:2".  Are you sure the Quran is one of your alternate text choices?

User Notes are linking just fine to the Quran for me, both manually and in autolinking, using the format "Q1 1:2".  Are you sure the Quran is one of your alternate text choices?

Sorry User Notes works.

User Tools cannot currently link to non-biblical corpora, so this limitation applies both to the Quran and others, such as Josephus, Apostolic Fathers, Pseudepigrapha, etc.

This would be fine if it works. Maybe after the big overhaul of User Tools.

Thanks

Greetings

Fabian

Sorry 

The Auto-Link doesn't work now in User Notes. Neither by shortcut key nor the Autolink button. Only manual.

Mmh in the Instant Details I see the Quran verse, but by click it doesn't opened there, like it is with Bible verses. 

Also I cannot bring the Quran to the Alternativ Text. It doesn't show up, like church fathers etc. Here it would be great it it does cycle through this texts too even if they are not available to bring it as Alternativ Text. So it goes to the first entry in the library where a verse does match.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

• 3 months later...