Save Workspace with Web Browser URL

jarcher

It would be great if you saved a workspace with a browser tab if that workspace would include the URL that was opened at the time the workspace was saved.

• Like 1

Jeremy, I'm not sure what you are referring to.  If I save a workspace with a browser open, when it opens, the browser retains its location.  If this isn't what you mean, then where would you want it to 'include the URL'?

Jeremy, I'm not sure what you are referring to.  If I save a workspace with a browser open, when it opens, the browser retains its location.  If this isn't what you mean, then where would you want it to 'include the URL'?

Thanks Joel! That is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm unsure why it didn't work for me the first time I tested this but it's working now! 

Thanks!

Hi Joel,

You are right. I'm just learning about this new feature, and when I saved the Workspace, it worked as expected.

Sorry Jeremy, but after admitting my mistake, I have to "Unlike" your comment and remain neutral about it. :)

Regards,

Michel

Edit: I guess I thought that Startup > Last Session would bring me back without saving a Workspace.

Edited by Michel Gilbert
  • Like 1

I actually found the issue... on the site I was attempting to save the URL is really slow to update in the URL bar (for some reason, I have no idea).

As a result, I had saved the workspace too quickly (before the URL updated).

the URL is really slow to update in the URL bar (for some reason, I have no idea).

Yes by me too. I was nearly to write a bug report. 

Greetings

Fabian