Tool Notes

rcdeacon

I made a note in the HCSB study bible. The note icon was placed in the verse AFTER (the note was made for Genesis 4:9 but the icon was placed by Genesis 4:10). Additionally when I placed the curser over the note icon (misplaced next to Genesis 4:10) it DID NOT display the note in instant details. I was using 12.2.8 however I am also using Mojave public beta.

Bob

EDIT: I tried putting in another note at the same reference (Genesis 4:9) but that did not work either. I had to locate the erroneous note, delete it and then initiate a new note and it appears to be working normally now. Why the first note attached itself to Genesis 4:10 instead I do not know. I double checked the note and it showed Genesis 4:9 but the icon appeared at Genesis 4:10. Hovering over icon DID NOT display any note content. I found the old note by clicking on the note icon which displayed a new blank note entry box but a second pane appeared under the tool window (HCSB Study Bible) that had the original note. I was able at that time to delete the note and when I made the new note at Genesis 4:9 it all worked normally.

Edited by Bob Deacon
  • Like 1