Photo

MacArthur Sermon Collection

John MacArthur expository preaching sermon collection searchable index reformed bible manuscripts sermons request outlines

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Module Request for John MacArthur Sermon Archive

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Have you enjoyed or see the usefulness for the Spurgeon archive?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Would it be beneficial to add John MacArthur's sermon archive?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 jakeschotter

jakeschotter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 17 July 2018 - 04:12 PM

I recently purchased the Spurgeon 63 volume archive that is searchable and I love it. I would like to see JOHN MACARTHUR'S SERMON ARCHIVE on Accordance in a similar style.

His transcripts can be accessed at the Grace To You website but I would also like it with this software to look for specific things instead of a general idea that the website provides. It would also go well with his books and his commentaries.

Thanks!

• Mark Allison and dandennison like this

#2 Alistair

Alistair

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:40 PM

Is there a Charles Stanley sermon archive?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: John MacArthur, expository preaching, sermon collection, searchable index, reformed, bible, manuscripts, sermons, request, outlines

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users