Module Request for John MacArthur Sermon Archive  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I recently purchased the Spurgeon 63 volume archive that is searchable and I love it. I would like to see JOHN MACARTHUR'S SERMON ARCHIVE on Accordance in a similar style.

His transcripts can be accessed at the Grace To You website but I would also like it with this software to look for specific things instead of a general idea that the website provides. It would also go well with his books and his commentaries.

Thanks!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Bump

• Like 1

Accordance needs to focus on original language texts IMO, that is what they do best

• Like 1

I agree, original language focus is critical to Accordance, and is why I've been asking for ANET and CoS volume 4. But at the same time, having this resource is also desired.

• Like 1

I would actually hope they focus more on the text corpus, not those published editions- The more tagged, searchable texts the better!

• Like 1

I agree, original language focus is critical to Accordance, and is why I've been asking for ANET and CoS volume 4. But at the same time, having this resource is also desired.

Agree wholeheartedly

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would welcome this. 

Edited by dataduffy
  • Like 1