Triple-Click, Right-Click and Live-Click doesn't work on <sub>Words</sub> in Imported Bibles

Fabian

Hello

If I create an Imported Bible with words in <sub> </sub> then the Triple-Click, Right-Click and Live-Click actions won't work.

Thanks for the fix.

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1

Based on the fact that Accordance is not interested in German speaking clients, they should at last give us the possibility to make our own German bibles.

I beg to differ. We have far more German Bibles available than we have for any other modern language group.

I was never counting. Could be correct  :). But you could do much better. I suppose, the strong requests from Fabian and  other forced you to offer them. It's not my turnover, its yours. I can only recommend you to integrate and support the fine work Fabian is willing to do for you.

BTW: I'm not expecting books or commentaries in German. The market is to small for such work. Even if the new Gesenius or Strack-Billerbeck in combination with the Talmud would be great.

Edited by markusvonkaenel

I can assure you that no one has "forced" us to offer German Bibles. We offered them long before Fabian started making suggestions. He has been an advocate for more international Bibles, as have  others (including myself). We are adding them as we are able.

ok. then let's hope for the future.

Fabian, what is the purpose of putting live-clickable words in sub-scripts?  We generally strip our superscripts and subscripts in order to stop things like "aword2"

from being sent to the research window as "aword2".

Hello Silas

I've created a User Bible with Strong's. 

GodH430 Is good ......

There are also some older Bibles which has sub for the added words. 

Sometimes I create a User Bible in which I put the footnotes. Hopefully Accordance support Footnotes for User Bibles soon. In L it is possible. To copy-paste every Footnote to an Accordance Notes is to time consuming. Because it is only possible to copy-paste one by one. 

To search for the sub is possible, but the Live Click etc. don't work.

I've created also the same User Bible with sup. So I can switch the Strong numbers on and off. Maybe one day we will be able to tag our own Bibles in a way which is better supported from Accordance.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...