• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Guntis

Guntis

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts
  • Interests:Theology, music, art,  gadgets, photography, etc…
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:44 PM

I open Info Pane, click on the gear icon in the My Toolset section, add to the Toolset "Cross References" and "Outlines of Bible Books", Save. My Toolset shows only the first resource icon. 

“Teach the way of God in Accordance” (Matt 12:14, NIV-Accordance edition)
“Those who live in Accordance (with the Spirit) have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.” (Rom 8:5, NIV-Accordance edition)

(retina MacBook Pro 15.4" (mid 2014) — Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD. macOS Catalina, Accordance 12) 

#2 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 3,285 posts
  • Interests:a great cup of coffee, sci-fi, jazz and the blues, kayaking, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 23 July 2018 - 02:53 PM

That probably means the other source has nothing on the passage at the top of the main Search pane. Try some passages for which you know there is information.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer
Academic Licensing Assistant

iMac: Late 2014 27" 5k display, 4.0 GHz quad core i7, 24 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB, macOS Sierra 10.13
MBP: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz quad core i7, 16 GB RAM, 480 SSD + 1 TB SSD, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, macOS Sierra 10.13
iPhone 7 plus: 128 GB, iOS 11.x

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: icon, Info Pane, Outlines of Bible Books

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users