Live Click > Open Specific Dictionary?

BHopkins

I would like Live Click in my THGNT to open Mounce Greek Dictionary.

When I enable it, it opens the Lexicon Lookup and then I have to click "Open" to get the full Mounce work on that word. I know I have a setting I need to change, but I can't figure it out.

I would like to have Live Click open in the green box, but it opens in the red box, hopefully the screenshot makes it more clear.

post-34489-0-24968900-1532400553_thumb.jpg

Hi ya,

Live Click basically does a Research Query. It won't open just a single resource directly (though you could create a single resource group, select it in the Live Click tab, and it would only search that one). That's what Amplify would do albeit in a slightly different way - triple click rather than single click.

As to part two, just drag the tab from the Red zone to the Green zone and it will be used in that zone for subsequent live click operations.

thx

D

• Like 1

Instead of Live Click, you may wish to set up triple click to open Mounce on both keyed word and an original language word. Open the Preferences tool to the  Amplify section. In the Triple-click defaults section, set English, Greek, and Hebrew to your preferred tool. Seeing the choice of tools you have, it appears that you may want this to be Mounce.

Live Click will open all lexicons you have whereas triple click will open your preferred lexicon.

Shalom,

—Joseph

PS. I see Daniel was faster. ;)

Edited by Solly
  • Like 1

Hi ya,

Live Click basically does a Research Query. It won't open just a single resource directly (though you could create a single resource group, select it in the Live Click tab, and it would only search that one). That's what Amplify would do albeit in a slightly different way - triple click rather than single click.

As to part two, just drag the tab from the Red zone to the Green zone and it will be used in that zone for subsequent live click operations.

thx

D

Instead of Live Click, you may wish to set up triple click to open Mounce on both keyed word and an original language word. Open the Preferences tool to the  Amplify section. In the Triple-click defaults section, set English, Greek, and Hebrew to your preferred tool. Seeing the choice of tools you have, it appears that you may want this to be Mounce.

Live Click will open all lexicons you have whereas triple click will open your preferred lexicon.

Shalom,

—Joseph

PS. I see Daniel was faster. ;)

Thank you both! I've set up triple-click and disabled Live Click and that is exactly what I was looking for!

I've set up triple-click and disabled Live Click and that is exactly what I was looking for!

Why? 

post-32723-0-95763500-1532451657_thumb.png

Allows Live Click, Double Click and Triple Click. 

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian