Suggestions for making more efficient use of space

Ronelh

post-35196-0-05160900-1532974120_thumb.png

I like the Live Click function, though I'm still learning how to use it, since I am a new Accordance user.  One of my (few) frustrations with it is that it makes inefficient use of space.  I would like to see primarily Bible text, not version labels and menus.

• The bar above the text really seems rather redundant; I don't need it to tell me which version I'm looking at, since that information is already found in two other places on the screen.  The buttons for font size and display options could be put elsewhere - perhaps next to the search box (I don't need that much space for a search box anyhow).
  • The resource list ought to be collapsible.  It can be useful, but takes up a lot of space, and I don't always want it in the way.
  • Finally, the version label in the text is too big and takes up too much space.  Of course I can reduce the font size overall, but the label stays the same size and location relative to the text.  Couldn't it be put on the same line as the verse, and in a smaller size font?  Just doing that would nearly double the space available on the screen for Bible text. 

I do hope I don't sound like I'm complaining.  You have made a very nice software, with some really awesome tools, and I think it will be very useful for my ministry.  I am just trying to be helpful.

• Like 1

Agree. +1

We are working on a new feature which will more closely meet your requests. Please be patient.

• Like 6