SALE! Build

R. Mansfield

Save up to 35% on new releases and Accordance Collections + discounts on Hebrew & Greek grammars + MORE!

Hi, does Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar have page numbers?

It'll be required if I get the Accordance electronic version and the teacher cites page numbers.

Edited by lesterchua

Hi, does Mounce's Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar have page numbers?

It'll be required if I get the Accordance electronic version and the teacher cites page numbers.

Yes it does.

post-32273-0-82977500-1533080162_thumb.png

FYI...

Each product has a screenshot on the product page.

If that screenshot shows "Page __" next to the Browser button (upper left), that product DOES HAVE page numbers.

If it shows "Paragraph __", that product MAY HAVE page numbers (the "Paragraph" label can be toggled to "Page" IF the product has page numbers.) Some products have had page numbers added since their release so "Paragraph" does not necessarily mean there are no page numbers for that product.

post-32273-0-26161700-1533082268_thumb.png

Thanks! Julie. I didnt realize that the top corner gives an indication of the page number! This is great!

Edit: Ah! I realize why I missed it. Because I typically access the resources via the parallel text pane, there is no page number at the top when the source is in the parallel pane.

Edited by lesterchua

Only HOURS REMAIN to get introductory pricing on The Gospel According to the Old Testament series (18 volumes) and discounts on select Hebrew & Greek grammars. Our FOUNDATIONAL RESOURCES SALE ends at midnight EDT tonight!