How to add page numbers and bibliography information to User Tool?

lesterchua

Hi,

How do I add page numbers and bibliography information so that I can cite correctly from user tools that I convert from my ebooks?

Thanks!

Regards,

Lester

I do not believe there is a way to do this automatically. User tools at the moment do not have page numbering. You could only do this manually by inserting page numbers yourself and it would not display the page at the top of the user tool.

I think you would have to cite from the ebook rather than the user tool.

Ah, that is a downer. I was thinking I can do all (almost all) my research within Accordance. 

Is it possible that this be a feature? Like we prepare a tag or something?

Have you seen this https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/16043-how-to-add-page-numbers-to-word-for-user-tools/?

At the moment you can only write [page ...] And then search  for it. 

I really hope Acc XIII bring more features for Users. This includes also Page numbers in User Tools. L can do it since their version 4. It is not Accordance can't do it. OakTree want  this power not for the User! 

Greetings

Fabian

Hi Fabian,

Thanks. That should be helpful. I was thinking more in the line of having Accordance's nice features like citation picking up the page numbers etc also.

The User Tool seems to be much more limited in what it can do compared to the resources we can purchase.

Hi Fabian,

Thanks. That should be helpful. I was thinking more in the line of having Accordance's nice features like citation picking up the page numbers etc also.

The User Tool seems to be much more limited in what it can do compared to the resources we can purchase.

Yes I know. But this is not available in Accordance yet. But in L.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian