Where is WEB bible v. 1.3 to be found?

JamesN

Hi,

I just installed the new Primary 8 DVD Introductory level software and ran the ucuUpdater. It show that I have

version 1.2 of the WEB bible and says that 1.3 version is the current one and resides on the Primary 8 updater.

On checking Primary 8, the version of WEB bible is the exact same one currently on my hard drive: 1.2.

I've tried running the current free basic updater and still have 1.2.

Is there somewhere online that I can go to find and install the 1.3 version- or was there an error in indicating

that 1.3 is available. (creation date of what I have is December 26, 2003 on both hard drive and on Primary 8 updater DVD).

Thanks for your help- everything else is going great so far.

Jim

You are correct! They put the old (1.2) version on the new Primary 8 DVD. I do have the current WEB version 1.3 so it has been updated (August 2006). I assume by the "basic free updater" you are referring to the AccUpdater? If so, then it is probably the same problem as in this thread. Hope this helps.

Yes, you are both correct, and I am uploading the newer version for the AccUpdater now.

Thanks all,

Wow- that was fast and I'm all upgraded. Wouldn't it be nice if some other software companies

(like DXO photo software) were so quick to respond? (I'm on 4 weeks and counting for my

last request to them).

Jim

May I add the following? It is quite obvious that most people using the Forum are very much at home with both Accordance and Apple and therefore quite used to downloading and upgrading, etc. For myself, even after a few years with Accordance and a few more with Apple, it is still very much a new world. (I am still trying to learn how to use my mobile phone!) I recently upgraded and bought a few extras and Helen told me that I should not have too much difficulty downloading and upgrading. I was not too sure - "man of little faith"! However, my little faith was not in Accordance and certainly not in Helen's kind encouragement, but in my own lack of competence in these things! I nervously proceeded.... I could hardly believe in the results. Accordance almost worked without me! I am left in amazement. I cannot even begin to imagine what kind of brains and what kind of time and work goes into these things. (It makes me think of the words of Psalm 8) I can only give thanks for a great programme (British spelling!) and a great team behind it.

Archived