ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Accordance Version:2.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:53 PM

Hi, is it possible to add this to the list of resources that can be selected or is it an ios limitation?

Thanks.
Fraser Sims
Accordance 2x iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#2 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 11,553 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 11 August 2018 - 11:53 AM

This does work on the iOS but it appears only as an interlinear option, not in the list of modules after it is installed.

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#3 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 12:45 PM

Hi helen, thanks for the reply. I cant see how to add the lxx as an interlinear with the hebrew or hebrew with the lxx. What am i missing?

Attached Files

Edited by ukfraser, 11 August 2018 - 12:50 PM.

Fraser Sims
Accordance 2x iOS 12x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 12x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#4 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 11 August 2018 - 01:59 PM

Just seen on the item page that it doesnt work on ios. So i have come back to; is this this a limitation of ios or is there a posibility we will get it in the future?

Attached Files

Edited by ukfraser, 11 August 2018 - 02:17 PM.

• Fabian likes this
Fraser Sims

#5 Helen Brown

Helen Brown

Emerald

• Admin
  • 11,553 posts
  • Twitter:accordancebible
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 12 August 2018 - 09:40 AM

I am so sorry for the misinformation. The MT-LXX Parallel can be used as a reference tool on iOS but the interlinear does not support it (yet).

Helen Brown
OakTree Software

#6 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 12 August 2018 - 01:47 PM

Thanks

Look forward to it. Hadn't noticed it wasnt there before dr j's excellent and informative podcast!!!!!

Really Glad its not an ios limitation. The list of features to add grows ever longer.

;o)
Fraser Sims

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users