Build

R. Mansfield

Grab introductory savings on the just-released Reformed Expository Commentary, a publisher’s special on the Pillar Commentary, a deep discount on Keener’s Acts and a whole lot more!

Been looking forward to Pillar to go on sale again but the individual volumes are not showing at sale prices?

• Like 1

Any reason? The same happened last time with Pillar but I’m sure in the past individual volumes were offered?

I picked up The Encyclopedia of Christianity and found that it exceeded my expectations based on what I found on Google Books previews and such. I have attached a review to its product page.

Ever curious,

Joseph

• Like 1

I have attached a review to its product page.

Excellent review, Joseph. Thank you!

Any reason? The same happened last time with Pillar but I’m sure in the past individual volumes were offered?

The publisher's special did not include the individual volumes, so we cannot offer the same discounts. The huge discounts with the special make the sets much more attractive of a deal.

Only HOURS REMAIN to get introductory pricing on the Reformed Expository Commentary, a publisher’s special on Pillar NT Commentary, discounts on the MT-LXX Database and much more! Sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!