Alphabetize titles

wkrewson

This is how you do this on Version 8: Open the Library Window (alt+comm+1 I believe) then select the folder you want to alphabetize and click on the cog icon at the bottom of the window (I'm not sure what the technical name for the button is) and select alphabetize. You have to have a folder selected for this to show up.

I need a little more to go on. Are you talking about alphabetizing modules in the Library window? If so, select any module in the folder or module category you wish to alphabetize, then choose Alphabetize from the Gear menu at the bottom of the window.

I need a little more to go on. Are you talking about alphabetizing modules in the Library window? If so, select any module in the folder or module category you wish to alphabetize, then choose Alphabetize from the Gear menu at the bottom of the window.

I did it, but I had to quit the program and restart for the changes to take effect throughout.

That did it - thanks so much!

You should really have just needed to click the Update button. I suspect that when you Quit, you got an alert asking if you wanted to save the changes in the Library window, and that's why the changes took effect when you quit and relaunched Accordance.

Archived