#1 John L Rutherford

John L Rutherford

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS, Android

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:17 PM

I have no stacks created as yet, so I tried to create one for the first time by selecting some text and then...

Selection > Add Selection To Stack > New Stack...

The dialogue window asks me for a file name, which I typed in as  "psalms42-43"  and then this alert appears...

"The location of the file "psalms42-32.astack" has changed (or it has been deleted) since Accordance accessed this file the last time"

I press the OK button, and this second alert appears...

"The location of the file ".astack" has changed (or it has been deleted) since Accordance accessed this file the last time"

I press the OK button to dismiss the window.

I have also tried File > New Tab > Stacks > Current Stack "My Stack" and then I get the same two alerts as above, except it says...

"The location of the file "My Stack.astack" etc... followed by  "The location of the file ".astack" etc...

How do I create some stacks?

Thanks

#2 דָנִיאֶל

דָנִיאֶל

Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,831 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, Android

Posted 17 August 2018 - 02:32 PM

Tried to repro. this. I don't get that behaviour but I do note that the item is not added to the new stack when I do this. I had to add it again to the now created stack. I also tried creating a stack with a "-" in the name in case that was the issue but it worked.

Thx

D

Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua
ἡ μόνη ἀγαθὴ γλῶσσα γλῶσσα νεκρὰ ἐστιν
lišanu ēdēnitu damqitu lišanu mītu

"Du stammst vom Herrn Adam und der Herrin Eva ab", sagte Aslan. "Und das ist zugleich Ehre genug, um das Häupt des ärmsten Bettlers zu erheben, und genug, um die Schultern des größten Kaisers auf Erden zu beugen. Sei zufrieden." Aslan, Die Chroniken von Narnia, Prinz Kaspian von Narnia. CS Lewis. Übersetzt von Wolfgang Holbein und Christian Rendel.

Accordance Syntax Search For Wallace's Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics : https://github.com/4...WallaceInSyntax

Accordance Crib Sheets: http://47rooks.com/l...ch-crib-sheets/

Accordance Configurations :

Mac : 2009 27" iMac
12GB RAM

Windows : MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro laptop
Intel Core Duo Intel i7 Kabylake

Android : Samsung Note III 5.0, Samsung Tab S3 7.0 and Lenovo TAB4 8" 7.1

#3 Silas Marrs

Silas Marrs

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 609 posts
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows

Posted 24 August 2018 - 12:42 PM

Can you verify that there is a "Stacks" folder in your "Accordance Files" folder?  If there is not, then making one may fix the problem.  If it does not, can you let me know so that I can investigate further?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stacks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users