Moving Accordance to new user name on same computer

ssar17

I had to create a new user on my computer and need to access my Windows Accordance 12 under that new user but instead of allowing me to tell Accordance where my files are now located, it just takes me to the Accordance website. How do I tell the software my files are located under a new user? I can still get access under the old user name but need to delete that old user footprint once I get the new user working on the same computer. I copied the files to the new user location but still not working. The old user name has issues and I need to delete that one.

Okay, I went back to the old account and properly moved the file using the feature unde Utlilities and my old user name can access those files. I even renamed the file folder to Accordance.old to make sure it was not accessing the old files. Still under the new user, the software just goes to the website and acts like Accordance (Oaketree) is not even installed. I even went to the folders on my HDD to make sure sI have access rights (both users are Administrators). This is the only softwre I am having issues with using and Ireally want to get the old user deleted. Any suggestions?

Solved my problem by finding right files to copy. Now I can delete my old user account on this computer!

• Like 1