Greek Construct search disappeared

Tom Major

I am a new user to Accordance in the last month or so. I initially saw a greek construct search, but now I can no longer find it. There is only the simple english construct search. If it was accidentally deleted, how do I get it back?

Are you looking for a construct that was already created, or are you trying to create a new one?

Are you looking for a construct that was already created, or are you trying to create a new one?

Just create a new one.

Open a Greek text, make sure the cursor is in the Search Entry box, and go to File—>New Tab—>Construct. (Or just type Control-2).

Mark

Open a Greek text, make sure the cursor is in the Search Entry box, and go to File—>New Tab—>Construct. (Or just type Control-2).

Mark

There it is, thanks! Is that a little strange that it can't be found in the library?

There it is, thanks! Is that a little strange that it can't be found in the library?

Well, the construct is a search and not technically a module or a workspace. You can save your Greek Construct as a workspace, and then open it from the Library. 

Well, the construct is a search and not technically a module or a workspace. You can save your Greek Construct as a workspace, and then open it from the Library. 

I guess that makes sense, although I can find the Simple Construct in the Library. (see screenshot)

post-35238-0-29885900-1535207562_thumb.png

I guess that makes sense, although I can find the Simple Construct in the Library. (see screenshot)

I think I get it now... it shows up because it comes as a workspace by default?  :) Can I make a suggestion to make the Greek Construct as a default workspace as well?

• Like 1

Yeah, I think that's just a sample Workspace. If you right-click on it and select "Show in Library", it is probably found in the "My Workspaces" section of the Library. You could make one for "Greek Construct" and save it as a workspace, and it would show up in the same area.

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 2