SALE! Build Your Accordance Library with Sight & Sound!

R. Mansfield

This week, we’re helping you build your Accordance Library by slashing prices on our Graphics Add-On Collections as well as favorite visual, audio, and multimedia titles.

Does the ZIBBCNT include Acts? I know John is no longer available but I’m asking since Acts was bundled together in the same volume with John.

Thanks!

Does the ZIBBCNT include Acts? I know John is no longer available but I’m asking since Acts was bundled together in the same volume with John.

Thanks!

Yes. Acts has been retained.

Thank you Julie for your fast reply!

Yes. Acts has been retained.

The beauty of having a digital text :-)

Yes, indeed! Too bad the competition “L” got rid of the volume all together. Bad move IMHO

I went ahead and decided to buy ZIBBCOT/NT. I think this is the cheapest it’s ever been and it’s only missing John. I’m sure when the time comes to add the new revised version it’ll be cheap too. Besides, I love and prefer Accordance for their great graphics than the competition. I’m pleased with this new addition to my Library. Thank you Accordance and Zondervan for this great discount

• Like 2

Save up to 70% off Accordance graphical and multimedia titles for only a few more hours. Our BUILDING YOUR LIBRARY WITH SIGHT & SOUND sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!

I went ahead and decided to buy ZIBBCOT/NT. I think this is the cheapest it’s ever been and it’s only missing John. I’m sure when the time comes to add the new revised version it’ll be cheap too. Besides, I love and prefer Accordance for their great graphics than the competition. I’m pleased with this new addition to my Library. Thank you Accordance and Zondervan for this great discount

For what it’s worth, ZIBBCOT/NT is one of my very favorite commentary series—not just in a top five, but probably a top three!

• Like 2

For what it’s worth, ZIBBCOT/NT is one of my very favorite commentary series—not just in a top five, but probably a top three!

after almost biting on previous deals, i finally bought the zibccot/nt as well.  i think this deal is the best yet for this set.  so far, i like how it complements the ivp bible background commentaries, so i'm happy about the purchase.  all the positive endorsements helped as well.

i agree, i hope the john will come back to complete the set.

Edited by gugu009
  • Like 1

I still remember buying ZIBBCNT/OT on a similar sale 5-6 years ago (not this low, though)... at midnight as the sale expired! No regrets.

Abram K-J, your high endorsement helped me decide too.  and rick's endorsement above helps (although I bought it before his comment about it probably being top 3 for him).

• Like 1