Upgrades to Stacks management

ct253

Hello. I have been loving getting familiar with Stacks, but I have come up with two things that I personally would find incredibly helpful to my workflow, and would probably use every week.

(1) I would love to be able to organize stacks into folders. I am loving being able to use them, but even after a dozen or so, I can see that it's going to imminently balloon out of control and be impossible to navigate and manage. I personally use a new stack for each week's sermon, but it would be nice to keep them around for future sermons touching on the same topics. So, I would find extremely helpful a nesting folder system into which I could sort my stacks.

(2) In a similar vein, I would find it wonderful to have folders inside the Stacks as well. Say, I have a stack for 1 John (the current sermon series I'm researching). I would find it incredibly useful to have a folder system (or a tag+filter system) that I can sort things into "Opposition" and "Love' and "Loving through action" folders. That would make it so much easier to sort through what all I have and to pull it together for sermons.

As always, thanks for the wonderful program, and for considering this!

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I see that in Accordance 13 I can create a Folder in Stacks. I can't put a Stack within a Stack. But I can put a folder within a folder, so I could have a hierarchy of stacks via a hierarchy of folders. 

Cheers!

Drew

• Like 1