Difference between PhotoGuide 4 and PhotoGuide 6

JordanKranda

I'm considering upgrading from Bible Lands PhotoGuide 4 to PhotoGuide 6, but I don't know which collection I'm adding out of the ones before. I know the upgrade price, but I don't know specifically collections I would be adding. I want to look at the product pages of the ones I would be adding, so I can see if ti's something I'm really interested in.

Any help would be appreciative.

Thank you

-Jordan

The upgrade from Photoguide 4 (single module) to Photoguide 6 (six modules) came about as I understand it because of the single module size reaching the 2gb limit. By breaking the Photoguide module into six distinct parts it allowed for a) more photos to be added and  B) aided buyers who may be interested in only certain sets. At the current upgrade price, I would say jump on it. You will get all six modules which will contain new photos organized under the six module headings.

Check out the following blog post

PhotoGuide Better Than Ever! https://www.accordancebible.com/PhotoGuide-Better-Than-Ever

And this forum post

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/23056-difference-in-photoguide-modules/?hl=photoguide

Simple Explanation: Photoguide 4 was split into six modules in order to allow new photos to be added (i.e. as Photoguide 6)

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I just upgraded from PhotoGuide 4 to PhotoGuide 6.

I can now delete the "PhotoGuide 4" module without losing anything since all of its information is now contained in the six separate modules, correct?

Also the PhotoGuide Overview and PhotoGuide Sampler contain only duplicate information and could also be deleted, correct?

post-31975-0-62803400-1569498299_thumb.png

Right. If you have PhotoGuide 6, then you have everything in PhotoGuide 4 and much, much more. You can also delete the PhotoGuide Sampler. 

Right. If you have PhotoGuide 6, then you have everything in PhotoGuide 4 and much, much more. You can also delete the PhotoGuide Sampler. 

I thought so; thank you for confirming that for me! Really great resource, by the way!

• Like 1

I just upgraded from PhotoGuide 4 to PhotoGuide 6.

I can now delete the "PhotoGuide 4" module without losing anything since all of its information is now contained in the six separate modules, correct?

Also the PhotoGuide Overview and PhotoGuide Sampler contain only duplicate information and could also be deleted, correct?

Keep the PhotoGuide Overview as it is current and provides a "first stop" for the other PhotoGuides. I also recommending setting the PhotoGuide Overview as your hypertext link in the Accordance Atlas.

Screen%20Shot%202019-09-26%20at%2010.04.

Keep the PhotoGuide Overview as it is current and provides a "first stop" for the other PhotoGuides. I also recommending setting the PhotoGuide Overview as your hypertext link in the Accordance Atlas.

Oh, Ok! Thanks for the information and helpful tip!