Missing Matthew Henry on Mac

DoosanMan

On my Windows installation I had a condensed version of Matthew Henry's Commentary.   I just installed Accordance on a Macbook and it's not here.  It's not something  I purchased, but was just with the Windows download.   Any ideas?    Thanks!

Have you looked in easy install to see if there is a list of resources still to install? Also need to make sure it is logged into your account.

Edited by ukfraser

Have you looked in easy install to see if there is a list of resources still to install? Also need to make sure it is logged into your account.

Yes, it's not in easy install.   It was part of the basic starter collection or the lite version when I was first getting started.   I have both of those groups installed.

It had to be removed from the Starter Collections. However, it is a free product that can be "purchased" separately. "Purchase" the free product and it will appear in your Easy Install again.

• Like 1

It had to be removed from the Starter Collections. However, it is a free product that can be "purchased" separately. "Purchase" the free product and it will appear in your Easy Install again.

Thank you Julie

• Like 1

Dare I ask why "It had to be removed"?

-dan

We had complaints that we were loading it for everyone, and specifically there were faculty who did not want this included for every student. Since everyone gets the same Starter pack we thought it simplest to remove it and offer it for free to everyone.

• Like 1

Ok, understandable... I thought it might be something like that. Although never considered it exceptionally objectionable.

-dan