There Is Something Weird

Fabian

Hello 

If I hover over "stattdessen" the NA28 information is missing. A triple click leads me to a Strong's number because the number which the Leonberger, NIV and Mounce-NT uses are not given.

post-32723-0-79382900-1536575385_thumb.png

post-32723-0-76469400-1536575418_thumb.png

The NA28 uses a totally different number.

post-32723-0-25805500-1536575501_thumb.png

Where does the NIV, Mounce-NT, Leonberger has the number? Is this only in the Print used, also missing in Accordance module.

Or is the NA28 wrong tagged? Eventually a Crasis?

Or even worse? I think you have to check different files before you make a decision, what is to change.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

For now, crasis forms will not identically map between the GNT and Strong's / GK texts. We are planning a future update to Accordance and our GNT texts which will handle crasis forms differently, and it will also improve the handling of cross-highlighting, amplifying, and instant details in Strong's / GK texts.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Hello Rick

• Cross-Highlighting should now work much better across panes. If one pane is able to highlight in another pane, the panes that are highlighted will highlight any panes that they can highlight that have not already been highlighted.

Is this the update 12.3 or is the update still planning?

Greetings

Fabian

12.3's cross highlighting update was not related to these G/K crasis issues.  Those updates are still forthcoming.

• 7 months later...

12.3's cross highlighting update was not related to these G/K crasis issues.  Those updates are still forthcoming.

How's about this topic?

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 1