Improve Tie Scrolling for Talmud Folio & Neusner Parallel

TYA

I'm so grateful to have the Talmud now in Accordance, and I imagine it was a lot of work to get it there.  However, I find the scrolling in parallel extremely cumbersome, because it is basically done one chapter at a time (or a huge, huge chunk of text).

If I have the Scrolling tied (which seems like the obvious way to go), and I scroll down on the Hebrew side to find a particular word or phrase--once I find the Hebrew phrase, and then go over and scroll down on the English side, the Hebrew side jumps all the way back up to the tractate reference, thus making finding something in both Hebrew and English virtually impossible (or at least ,very cumbersome).

I've formatted the font size so that the Hebrew would (hypothetically) scroll evenly with the English translation, so it would be great if Accordance allowed (and I don't know the technical term for what I'm about to say) a "true line-by-line scrolling," in which both sides of the screen could be made to scroll equally, regardless of the tractate markers.

That way, I could at least get an approximate parallel between the texts.