• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Single man who loves studying God's Word. I'm also trying to learn to play guitar. Love to go out for walks with my chihuahua. And definitely, I love to teach God's Word in English and Spanish.
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 15 September 2018 - 09:02 AM

I’m reposting this under “general” because under announcements there are no responses so maybe it’s not visible. So here it goes (my original post):

“I have a plethora of books on Apologetics...from Geisler to Morey and many others (e.g. Kreeft, Dan Story, Paul Copan, Josh McDowell, John Frame, Gary Demar, Van Til, Michael Brown, William Lane, Rabi Zacharias, etc.).
My question is: What would Warwick add to the material written by these other authors?
Warwick seems very basic from the samples given and, technically, there’s only a couple of his books that catch my attention but I don’t see them sold separately (Christianity for the Tough Minded and Evidence for Faith); and even in those books the same material seems to be covered in a different way on the others I own. Hence my question. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.”

Thanks!

#2 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts
  • Interests:Single man who loves studying God's Word. I'm also trying to learn to play guitar. Love to go out for walks with my chihuahua. And definitely, I love to teach God's Word in English and Spanish.

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:28 AM

Alright, since there were no comments and the reviews online are less than favorable for Warwick, I decided to purchase Swindoll’s NT Insights Commentary set instead. My third Bible software has a great deal going on right now, so my money got well spent. I mean, who doesn’t love Swindoll anyway? 👍😁👌
  • Timothy Jenney likes this

#3 Timothy Jenney

Timothy Jenney

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 3,101 posts
  • Interests:a great cup of coffee, sci-fi, jazz and the blues, kayaking, camping, fishing and the great outdoors
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 17 September 2018 - 10:53 AM

Sorry, I just don't know much about modern Christian apologists.

Blessings,
"Dr. J"

Timothy P. Jenney, Ph. D.
"Lighting the Lamp" Host and Producer
Academic Licensing Assistant

iMac: Late 2014 27" 5k display, 4.0 GHz quad core i7, 24 GB RAM, 500 GB SSD, AMD Radeon R9 M295X 4096 MB, macOS Sierra 10.13
MBP: Early 2011 17" MBP (8,3), 2.3 GHz quad core i7, 16 GB RAM, 480 SSD + 1 TB SSD, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, macOS Sierra 10.13
iPhone 7 plus: 128 GB, iOS 11.x

#4 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 17 September 2018 - 03:55 PM

It’s fine Dr. J. It all worked out great anyway 👍😁👌
  • Timothy Jenney likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users