#1 Cincinnati

Cincinnati

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows, Android

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:49 AM

On ios there's very nice pinch and zoom with res that appears nicer that the PC version. On Android there is no pinch and zoom, no double tap and zoom. There's no zoom. Also no buttons anywhere. So you have only the back button.

The back button puts you back at the start of the whole module rather than, say, in Luke. 

#2 דָנִיאֶל

דָנִיאֶל

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,957 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, Android

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:54 AM

Is this in the Sinaiticus Images ? Are you using the internal image viewer ? You can zoom if you use an external one. I recently requested zoom support for the internal viewer and it's on the list for addition in a future rev.

Thx

D

Sola lingua bona est lingua mortua
ἡ μόνη ἀγαθὴ γλῶσσα γλῶσσα νεκρὰ ἐστιν
lišanu ēdēnitu damqitu lišanu mītu

"Du stammst vom Herrn Adam und der Herrin Eva ab", sagte Aslan. "Und das ist zugleich Ehre genug, um das Häupt des ärmsten Bettlers zu erheben, und genug, um die Schultern des größten Kaisers auf Erden zu beugen. Sei zufrieden." Aslan, Die Chroniken von Narnia, Prinz Kaspian von Narnia. CS Lewis. Übersetzt von Wolfgang Holbein und Christian Rendel.

Accordance Syntax Search For Wallace's Greek Grammar Beyond the Basics : https://github.com/4...WallaceInSyntax

Accordance Configurations :

Mac : 2009 27" iMac
12GB RAM

Windows : MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro laptop
Intel Core Duo Intel i7 Kabylake

Android : Samsung Note III 5.0, Samsung Tab S3 7.0 and Lenovo TAB4 8" 7.1

#3 Matt Robertson

Matt Robertson

• Accordance
  • 28 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 10:57 AM

The pinch zoom for images feature is on the list to be added soon, likely not the upcoming version release but the next.

Can you explain what you mean regarding the back button? Are you referring to the Android system back button at the bottom of the screen (or possibly a physical button, depending on your device) or a button in the Accordance app? Also, which module are you using and what screen are you wanting to go back to?

Thanks!

#4 Cincinnati

Cincinnati

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 22 September 2018 - 03:29 PM

Thanks for the replies. I'll look forward to the internal viewer update later.

If you are on page 128 of an atlas and click on a map the internal viewer opens it (no zooming obviously) then when you want to return to page 128 of the atlas you only have recourse to Android's system back button which, when pressed, takes one not back to page 128 but back to page 1 of the book. The Android built in button when in the viewer should be programmed to take on back exactly where they were prior to opening the image otherwise it becomes quite cumbersome to go through an image rich resource.

On the Codex, I hope in a later update that you would increase the resolution of the images. It's a real treat to see zoomed in which I've done with my own shots of the actual codex. Phone screens are very hi res these days and show great detail if it's there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users