Greek Syntax right-side bar color code

A. Smith

I've noticed at least three colors of right side bars/brackets/connectors between constituents (often relatives/nulls and their antecedent). However, I don't see any real correlation between the colors. I'm sure they mean something and I'm missing it. 

post-29320-0-11283400-1537817381_thumb.png

The shades of gray are just to establish uniqueness - if they all were the same color, but overlapped, it could be unclear which pointed to which.

• Like 2

The shades of gray are just to establish uniqueness - if they all were the same color, but overlapped, it could be unclear which pointed to which.

Thanks. Where can I find this info? I didn't even see a syntax readme in my files. 

Its fairly well documented in the help.  I searched for 'Syntax', and found a variety of pages, including this one:

You are here: Biblical Research and Analyses > Greek and Hebrew Syntax > Display the Syntax

• Antecedents are indicated by a gray line to the right of the word list in the Syntax pane. Varying shades of gray are used to distinguish lines within the same sentence that may overlap.

Its fairly well documented in the help.  I searched for 'Syntax', and found a variety of pages, including this one:

You are here: Biblical Research and Analyses > Greek and Hebrew Syntax > Display the Syntax

Thank you. I get mixed up between when to look at the readme and when to look at help. Thanks again.