Yale Sale!

R. Mansfield

Welcome to the YALE SALE featuring many of our most popular Yale University Press titles for Accordance, including the ANCHOR BIBLE REFERENCE LIBRARY! Save up to 40% off regular prices through Monday!

• Like 2

Charlesworth’s Pseudepigrapha is a translation into English, so it’s not tagged. For what it’s worth, it’s pretty much the standard modern translation. 

I think hyperlinking will work as the devs work their magic to do this kind of thing, and I don’t believe it requires you to have one version over another. However, I’m not a programmer, so maybe one of them can comment and say for certain.

Links in other modules may link to one of the Greek texts instead of the English Pseudepigrapha, especially if the link is referencing a question of grammar or syntax, etc. Still, if the only Pseudepigrapha you have is Charlesworth, all links will link to that instead.

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 1

Only HOURS REMAIN to save BIG on our YALE SALE! Deep discounts on the Anchor Yale Bible Reference Library and other Yale University Press titles end at midnight EDT tonight!

not gonna lie, i first read it as yard sale haha

Don't tell, but me, too!