Paste into research window

A. Smith

I find more often than not I can’t paste into the research search window in the upper right. Is this normal? Why or why not? This seems to be irrespective of language

Anthony, I'm not having any trouble doing this. I just tried English, Greek, and a verse reference. All pasted.

Have you quit Accordance and restarted it lately? Sometimes I get really weird behavior if I leave it open more than a couple of weeks at a time.

Anthony, I'm not having any trouble doing this. I just tried English, Greek, and a verse reference. All pasted.

Have you quit Accordance and restarted it lately? Sometimes I get really weird behavior if I leave it open more than a couple of weeks at a time.

Yeah. I just restarted the whole machine this morning and I still can't paste into that window, even though I can paste into a research tab with no problem (even if the inputs are misalighed (for example, I can past in a hebrew word even though 'verses' is selected). The problem is isolated to research box in the menu bar, it seems. 

I have not been able to reproduce this either.  What is your operating system version, and what version of accordance are you running?

Also, how are you pasting?  Cmd-V?  Edit -> Paste?  Right-click paste?

• Like 1

Also, how are you pasting?  Cmd-V?  Edit -> Paste?  Right-click paste?

Good catch. Keyboard shortcuts are my default. I tried right click and selecting paste and that work. So I suppose cmd-v isn't working for whatever reason. No big deal now that I've got a work around. 

I have not been able to reproduce this either.  What is your operating system version, and what version of accordance are you running?

I'm on the latest of both. Accordance 12.2.9 and MacOS 10.14

• Like 1