Crash when Closing Tabs

TYA

About 50% of the time that I close this second tab (which contains search results from the first tab) in my Workspace, Accordance crashes.  I've finally gotten tired of it enough to report it, but it has happened probably 20 times.

This issue has been happening for most of the time I created this Workspace, and one person's suggestion (https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/24800-software-crash/) for a similar issue (viz., to manually rebuild the Workspace from scratch) apparently didn't help the person having similar crash problems.  (I also would prefer not to have to do this for time reasons).

These three screenshots show three sequential crashes (meaning that the same thing caused the program to crash three times back-to-back).  Sometimes I open Accordance back up with the most recently saved session, and sometimes I don't.  But inevitably, and only in this Workspace (that I'm aware of), the crash will always happen when I close the second tab.

V. 12.2.9

Windows 7 64-bit

Thank you.

post-35231-0-86566900-1540183541_thumb.jpg

post-35231-0-01513900-1540183546_thumb.jpg

post-35231-0-56998100-1540183550_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA
  • Like 1

TYA,

I cannot reproduce the problem and must be missing a step or am not using the same modules you are - especially in the first tab.

Could you please send me in a PM your workspace so I could recreate the problem and see the crash?

Thanks

Orly,

I have sent you the PM.  Thank you so much.