SALE!

R. Mansfield

Why I hate math.... I do love how on the surface it appears (based on percentages off) that one would be very wise to purchase all Interpretation Items separately (to do so would cost $816.90) But in fact the 30% of the bundle price gives you a price of $699. BTW the link above that is suppose to take you to the bundle takes you to the Studies...

-dan

Edited by Daniel Francis

Great bargain BTW on the Thru the Bible, I do love how you are offering this fine set at 10.5% the price another company sells the same work (same in that it is identical text, not same in that their electronic text is divided out as the 60 volume paperback edition).

-dan

• Like 1

I am happy to see Believer's Bible Commentary available in Accordance. Those color maps sure look nice compared to the B/W maps in my 1995 cellulose based version. My current electronic version is the same 1995 edition. Thinking, thinking,...

• Like 1

BTW the link above that is suppose to take you to the bundle takes you to the Studies...

Thanks. Turns out it was wrong on the blog where I had copied it. I’ve now fixed it in both places.

• Like 1

Today’s the LAST DAY to get introductory savings on McGee’s Thru the Bible and Believer’s Bible Commentary + incredible discounts on the Interpretation Series and Pillar Commentary. VOTES ARE IN Sale ends at midnight EDT tonight!