New Android version?

miketisdell

This close. Can you see my hands?

V. 1.3 is in internal testing. It will next go out to our wider test group, which includes a number of users. And then it will be released. I don’t know if there’s a hard and fast release date, but I’ll leave that to someone on the development team if someone wants to share more. 

• Like 3

The 1.3 public beta is available on the Google Play Store as of a few hours ago! If you are signed up as a beta tester for the app, the update should be available to you by now (it could take a bit longer for Google to finish the rollout, but I would imagine it is available to everyone by now). If you are not signed up as a beta tester, sign up!  :)

To sign up as a beta tester:

- Visit the app on the Play Store.

- Scroll toward the bottom of the app's page to find "Become a Beta tester."

- Select "I'm in" and you're in!

• Like 2

The 1.3 public beta is available on the Google Play Store as of a few hours ago! If you are signed up as a beta tester for the app, the update should be available to you by now (it could take a bit longer for Google to finish the rollout, but I would imagine it is available to everyone by now). If you are not signed up as a beta tester, sign up!  :)

To sign up as a beta tester:

- Visit the app on the Play Store.

- Scroll toward the bottom of the app's page to find "Become a Beta tester."

- Select "I'm in" and you're in!

I got it and I have a couple of questions.

1) It allowed me to download the audio files for Hebrew and Greek but I cannot see how to use them. Do these work? and if so how?

2) Is the split screen still fixed at 50% of the screen? When will the app allow you to change the where the screen is divided?

1. When you open the module you should see speaker icons next to every available audio bit. Touching the speaker icons should begin playing the audio.

2. It's still fixed at 50%. Allowing draggable resizing is fairly high on the todo but didn't make it into this release. I'm planning a 1.4 release that will mainly be text highlighting and bookmarks. Draggable resizing will probably be in the release after that one.

1. When you open the module you should see speaker icons next to every available audio bit. Touching the speaker icons should begin playing the audio.

2. It's still fixed at 50%. Allowing draggable resizing is fairly high on the todo but didn't make it into this release. I'm planning a 1.4 release that will mainly be text highlighting and bookmarks. Draggable resizing will probably be in the release after that one.

I downloaded both the Hebrew chapter by chapter and verse by verse, but when I look at the Hebrew text I do not see any speaker icons.

Hmm not sure what's going on there. A few questions to help me figure this out...

1. Are those the Hebrew OT or NT modules?

2. What device are you using?

3. Did you upgrade to 1.3 from 1.1 or 1.2?

4. If you open BiblicalTraining.org and navigate to Foundations > Life is a Journey > Change, do you see icons next to the words "Video" and "Audio"?

Sorry this isn't working for you. Hopefully we can get this resolved quickly.

Mike, does yours look anything like this?

Screenshot_20181101-124212_Accordance.jp

• Like 1

Hmm not sure what's going on there. A few questions to help me figure this out...

4. If you open BiblicalTraining.org and navigate to Foundations > Life is a Journey > Change, do you see icons next to the words "Video" and "Audio"?

I have tried all of the audio files (even the Greek ones) they download but I see no way to use them.

I did notice that they downloaded the first time I did easy install (on both my phone and tablet) but still appeared in the update list when I went back. I re-selected them and then the the next time they no longer appeared in the Updates list. On my phone, it skipped the download but did indicate that it was installing (again) on my tablet in both downloaded and installed (again). Both the tablet and the phone are Samsung.

I have tried all of the audio files (even the Greek ones) they download but I see no way to use them.

I did notice that they downloaded the first time I did easy install (on both my phone and tablet) but still appeared in the update list when I went back. I re-selected them and then the the next time they no longer appeared in the Updates list. On my phone, it skipped the download but did indicate that it was installing (again) on my tablet in both downloaded and installed (again). Both the tablet and the phone are Samsung.

Mike, does yours look anything like this?

That makes sense.

I looked for anything that said Hebrew audio on the primary pain library, and for Icons on the primary Library and couldn't find anything. When I saw your example I looked in the secondary pain and found it.

• Like 2