Is there any progress on fixing the Quran-T module for Windows?

miketisdell

Which of these issues are you still seeing in Accordance 12.2.9 12.3.0?

Edited by Silas Marrs

Which of these issues are you still seeing in Accordance 12.2.9 12.3.0?

Don't know. I returned the module because it was completely unusable, but asked that I be notified when a working version was release. So far I have not been notified.

I have been asking periodically if it was fixed. If it is believed to be fixed I will try it again. When I last inquired (in the link I included) the issues had not yet been fixed.

This is a module I would really like to use, so that is why I am asking.

Note: I have mentioned before that if it isn't fixed, I would be happy to help beta test to help get it working.

Everything that can be fixed, should be fixed in 12.3.  I believe there is an update to the QURAN-T module that was pending the release of 12.3, but I'm not sure if that is live yet. The only things not "fixed" are lack of information, such as an Arabic dictionary, since we simply don't have one yet.

• Like 1

Everything that can be fixed, should be fixed in 12.3.  I believe there is an update to the QURAN-T module that was pending the release of 12.3, but I'm not sure if that is live yet. The only things not "fixed" are lack of information, such as an Arabic dictionary, since we simply don't have one yet.

OK, I will try it again as soon as you let me know that the update of the module is released.

The update has been posted. It requires 12.3.

• Like 1

I've read you have first to uninstall the Quran-T and then use easy install.

Greetings

Fabian 

Not good!!

attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2018-11-01 um 13.45.44.png

Greetings

Fabian

While that example is ugly, my biggest concern is with the searching i.e. can you do a tagged or word search in the text? The early version printed nonsense like that when you tried to type Arabic in the search window.

[Yes both.]

Sorry I'm on a Mac.

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian
  • Like 1

this is what I'm still getting on my Mac:

Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've switched fonts, including the Accordance font, upgraded, reinstalled, I can't get the instant details for the Quran-T to display the Arabic. 

ÿ∫Ÿêÿ¥ŸéŸ∞ŸàŸéÿ©Ÿåghišaawaton   ÿ∫Ÿêÿ¥ŸéŸ∞ŸàŸéÿ© Noun comm fem sing indef nom  covering, veil

• Like 1

I just installed the latest edition of this resource, Version 1.4. This issue seems to have been cured in it. 

Are you running the beta, Tim?  I think that's what cured it.

Oh, yes, I guess I am. Thanks for the reminder.

Hang in there folks, a fix is in the works.

• Like 3