#174 Text Browser

Timothy Jenney

The newest feature of Accordance 12.3 is already getting a lot of buzz here on the forums: the Text Browser.

The Text Browser searches and displays multiple resources like a Research tab, but it also has all the most important features of a Text tab: Instant Details, cross-highlighting, and an interlinear view.  It even will compare texts in multiple languages simultaneously! The Tab displays every Text in a horizontal rows, all of which can be copied & pasted or printed as a group. Dr. J showcases this new feature in this episode and and provides several examples of how it can save valuable study time.

https://www.accordancebible.com/Text-Browser

Edited by Timothy Jenney
  • Like 2

Thanks Dr J.  this is a great explanation of the many uses of the new Text Browser.  It's the usual high standard of explanation and demo that we've grown to expect. Everybody who's interested in version 12.3, this is essential viewing.

• Like 2

In addition Dr. J, would you be kind enough to post your updated user tool web link list.  Now that we have auto reading of text references on the web browser, your web links will prove to be even more interesting.

Thanks, 

Paul

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

Thanks, Paul!

Sure, I'll post them here.

DrJ's Weblinks.acc7.zip

• Like 1

Sure, I'll post them here.

Thank you!

• Like 1

This feature looks outstanding! Thanks Accordance staff!

• Like 1

Once again, a great job Dr. J. I hope you know how much your work is appreciated.

• Like 2

Once again, a great job Dr. J. I hope you know how much your work is appreciated.

Seconded!

;o)

• Like 2