Interlinear on android mobile app?

Bible123

Hi,

I recently discovered the interlinear bibles on accordance don’t work yet on an android mobile.

Can someone please advise of when (rough time frame) this feature will be added? Even roughly please?

I understand these sort of questions are impossible to give a 100% certain date but even a rough one please would be great. I paid a lot of money for a good accordance package and due to circumstances I can only really use my bible on my android mobile and am really keen on using the interlinear function on there.

Thanks in advance. God Bless

The Android app is still fairly new and has a lot of features on the to-add list. Interlinear is certainly on the list, but there are several features ahead of it. To give a very rough estimate, I would guess this is unfortunately several months away at the earliest.

• 1 year later...

No timeline on this yet. We've added a lot of core features that were on the list since my last post here (Highlights, Bookmarks, My Places, syncing, module updates). User Notes and Interlinear are the two biggest features still missing from the Android app, so these are next up now.

• Like 3

• 9 months later...

I saw that user notes made it on mobile! Any updates on interlinear on mobile? 
Thank you for the great tools!

1 hour ago, Robert Campbell said:

I saw that user notes made it on mobile! 

Unless I've really missed something, I don't believe User Notes are available on Android yet.