Posting / Quoting posts quirk

TYA

Great day all.  Does anybody else have to manually edit their post every single time something is quoted to remove blank spaces (see attached)?

For no apparent reason, this is what I see every time I quote somebody in this forum, and I have to go back and "edit" and then manually remove the spaces there once again.  (Obviously, they shouldn't be there to begin with).

post-35231-0-95877600-1541791921_thumb.jpg

Great day all.  Does anybody else have to manually edit their post every single time something is quoted to remove blank spaces (see attached)?

For no apparent reason, this is what I see every time I quote somebody in this forum, and I have to go back and "edit" and then manually remove the spaces there once again.  (Obviously, they shouldn't be there to begin with).

Hmm. Not now.

Greetings

Fabian

This may be browser related. What browser are you using?

• Like 1

This may be browser related. What browser are you using?

Bingo.  Google Chrome.  But I just tried using Internet Explorer instead, and the quirk didn't happen this time.  Good shot, Jarcher!

Edited by TYA

Strange. I use Chrome as well w/o issue. Maybe try updating Chrome if you haven't already.

Maybe try updating Chrome if you haven't already.

That's probably it.  I try to keep everything in the dinosaur age as long as possible, unless I'm missing out on something really important.

Edited by TYA

I’d personally really recommend against that. There are often security updates included in software patches that are very important.

For example, security updates that protect against ransomware.

• Like 1

For example, security updates...

Yes, I understand this point.  Thank you.

Edited by TYA
  • Like 2