NA28 Crossreferences Missing (similar to User Tool Update)

peguard

Updating yesterday there were several modules that did not update properly, among them the NA28 Cross references, so they appeared corrupted in their respective folder (0 bites). That’s why, right after I could not open my workplaces because the module in question could not be traced by the program. I tried removing from the library all modules related to NA28 and downloading and reinstalling them once again, but it did not work, because the NA28 Cross references has not been downloaded. How can I solve this problem? Thanks.

Edited by peguard

The Crossreferences were not downloaded because they were merged into the Apparatus module back in April. So while we did release an update to the Crossreferences file, users with the most recent product do not need that file (nor is it included in the Easy Install product). There is no information in the Crossref file that isn't in the current Apparatus (which was also updated recently).

I understand, but the fact is that lacking that module I cannot open my workspaces. That means that I have to reset them again???

Edited by peguard