Bullet Points

mattsarahryan1

Hi there,

Is it possible to have bullet points inside Accordance Software when writing notes or tools?

• Like 6

Note that you can manually add them (•), but right now there’s no way to automatically generate them. I hope that eventually, bulleted and numbered lists (with proper hanging indents) will be possible in User Notes and User Tools.

• Like 1

+1000

• 3 months later...

reviving this, because I really would like to add bullet points in my notes too

(Both Logos and my old BibleWorks have much more robust editors for notes, but I'm trying to switch everything to Accordance.)

• Like 4

I would also really like some editor (and papers) improvements. So much of my work in Accordance now is user-generated. So.. having good options for working with Accordance on this would be fantastic. 

• Like 1

Note that you can manually add them (•), but right now there’s no way to automatically generate them. I hope that eventually, bulleted and numbered lists (with proper hanging indents) will be possible in User Notes and User Tools.

(Option Key) 8 is the keyboard shortcut. 

I would also really like some editor (and papers) improvements. So much of my work in Accordance now is user-generated. So.. having good options for working with Accordance on this would be fantastic. 

+1

And please, add RTL support before all else. I’ve owned Acc for 5 years. Has there been no RTL support in the Notes for the 20 years prior to that also? I love the Construct Search, and working in Accordance in Greek and occasionally English, but the RTL issue in the Notes and in Live Click hits is very disheartening, as it would be if the opposite were true, that English speakers would have their Notes and LC results right justified.

Rick hinted Acc might be working on the RTL issues. I hope against hope that this is true.

Michel

• Like 1

I almost feel like writing it this way

+1

And please, add RTL support before all else. I’ve owned Acc for 5 years. Has there been no RTL support in the Notes for the 20 years prior to that also? I love the Construct Search, and working in Accordance in Greek and occasionally English, but the RTL issue in the Notes and in Live Click hits is very disheartening, as it would be if the opposite were true, that English speakers would have their Notes and LC results right justified.

Rick hinted Acc might be working on the RTL issues. I hope against hope that this is true.

Michel

• Like 1