Endnotes and Bibliographie in Papers 12.3

Fabian

Hello 

Can someone explain to me why I don't get automatic Endnotes and a Bibliographie in Papers? I don't get one, either direct copy-paste nor over Stacks. As Dr. J. explains in https://youtu.be/bxajQfBdZIo?t=338.

And as an addition question: Has the items from the internet Browser in Accordance a time stamp? As it should for Research Papers?

Thanks

Greetings

Fabian

Edited by Fabian

Fabian, are you sure your papers are set to show End Notes or Bibliography in the Show: menu?

• Like 1

Yes. 

post-32723-0-13642200-1542035498_thumb.png

If I'm right I struggled a long time with this issue. 

Either over the Stack nor by copy-paste it works. 

Greetings

Fabian

You need to do "copy as citation" for this to work.  Otherwise the footnote information is not in the clipboard to be pasted.  I think it only works from tools, not texts.

If you're finding it still doesn't work using "copy as citation" from a tool, can you send me a picture of your citation and bibliography preference pages?

And as an addition question: Has the items from the internet Browser in Accordance a time stamp? As it should for Research Papers?

If you are asking about after you add to the stack, the timestamp is in the bottom right of the stack item.  If you are talking about something else, I'm afraid I don't understand the question.

Edited by Silas Marrs

Ok.

Now more is clear.

Yes it works not with texts. In the Bibliographie this should be added.

From the Stacks it works only by drag and drop. Not by post-32723-0-12314600-1542041715_thumb.png

Image of a Bibliographie from an Internet address with [Date stamp] post-32723-0-00726300-1542042027_thumb.png In Accordance there in no Bibliographie and no date stamp from the browser.

Greetings

Fabian

Ok.

Now more is clear.

Yes it works not with texts. In the Bibliographie this should be added.

From the Stacks it works only by drag and drop. Not by attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2018-11-12 um 18.04.11.png

Image of a Bibliographie from an Internet address with [Date stamp] attachicon.gifBildschirmfoto 2018-11-12 um 18.08.59.png In Accordance there in no Bibliographie and no date stamp from the browser.

Greetings

Fabian

Bibles should also come up in the Bibliographie. 

The copy-paste from staks still don't create a footnote nor a Bibliographie entry.

And the last point would be nice too.

Greetings

Fabian

• 2 weeks later...

Ah I see too on https://youtu.be/a00EPuLeXLg?t=521content from the Stacks is only possible to drag and drop with bibliography to Paper. 

It would be nice if copy-paste to Paper works too. The drag-and-drop is super to have it, but as the only possible way to take the bibliography information to Paper it is out of congruence.

Greetings

Fabian

• 8 months later...

Hello 

I'm not sure if this should be addressed with 12.3.5, as I understand the release notes it should. 

But sorry to say this it doesn't work.

Greetings

Fabian