How Do I Redownload Products I Own That Aren't Showing In Library?

JohnABarnett

I discovered today that the New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament, a product I own (verified online), is not showing in my Accordance library. How do I go about re-downloading it?

Strangely enough, also this morning I am getting a message when I click to open NIV (2011) G-K is "not currently available to Accordance" even though it does show in my library. Not sure how to fix this either.

Any help is appreciated.

Investigating further, my Easy Install shows the NLEKGNT installed. But I cannot find it in my library. If I search the library using key words from this title it comes up with nothing.

The module file name is GNT Key. If you cannot find it even after Easy Install, please contact our tech support.

• Like 1

Thanks Helen, searching for GNT Key did the trick. I don't use the module search function very often, and didn't realize that the full listing of the name of the module was not searchable. If I search for "linguistic" or "exegetical," nothing comes up. But searching for "GNT" or "Key" works fine.

Strangely enough, also this morning I am getting a message when I click to open NIV (2011) G-K is "not currently available to Accordance" even though it does show in my library. Not sure how to fix this either.

Any help is appreciated.

Okay, on this second matter, I have nailed down the facts better. There is NIV11-GK and there is NIV11-GKE. I have the enhanced version. I can open my GKE well enough, but when I do I get the message "the text NIV-GK is not currently available in Accordance. And I get four iterations of that message every time.

So something is amiss in my library database that thinks I am trying to also open the GK module when I open the GKE module. 

See attached screen shot.

Not sure how to fix this.

post-33796-0-50203300-1542293790_thumb.jpg

Edited by JohnABarnett

Check the Preferences, several will be linked to a Bible text including each of the Parallels. Reset those, and the Set InfoPane display. Also be sure that the set display for the panes of your reopened workspaces is not set to NIV-GK.

• Like 1

Thanks, Helen, will do.

As it turns out a suggestion from Ryan at Accordance Support solved the problem. I ran setup assistant and selected the NIV2011-GKE as my alternate text (Appartently I had set it to NKJV for some inexplicable reason). 

Thanks Helen and Ryan. 

Edited by JohnABarnett