Hebrew Syntax Module

MattChristianOT

I just upgraded to Accordance 12 and attempted to use my Syntax module but the option is gray in the "add parallel" button. I have attempted to update etc. Am I just not doing something right?

A few questions:

Which syntax module is it?

What are you trying to add it as parallel to?

What version is the syntax module?  (this shows up when you click the "i" icon next to it in the library)

A few questions:

Which syntax module is it?

What are you trying to add it as parallel to?

What version is the syntax module?  (this shows up when you click the "i" icon next to it in the library)

The HMT W4 and HMT W4 syntax- The new bundle package currently on special.- Not the Inscriptions

Edited by MattChristian

<off Topic>

would it be possible to rearrange the Syntax modules. So the Greek is noch in the sandwich.

</off Topic>

Greetings

Fabian

Screen%20Shot%202018-11-15%20at%202.44.1

My syntax option is grayed out and I am unable to click. See Screen Shot:

It looks like you are running Accordance Lite.  Your profile says Accordance 11.x - is it possible you upgraded to version 12 without purchasing a license?  The Syntax, Diagram, and many other "advanced" features are not supported in Accordance Lite.

My version says 12.2.9 MAS Lite- I bought the basic 12 last night and installed. How do I get away from Lite? I bought the upgrade to do so. Did I purchase the right thing? Link to what I purchased:

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=Coll12-Starter-up11

It looks like you are running Accordance Lite.  Your profile says Accordance 11.x - is it possible you upgraded to version 12 without purchasing a license?  The Syntax, Diagram, and many other "advanced" features are not supported in Accordance Lite.

I bought off the Accordance store- Not sure how it would be unlicensed

Look for the menu item "Upgrade Accordance Lite" under the help menu.  Its possible you aren't logged into your Easy Install account, which keeps track of all of your purchases.

Look for the menu item "Upgrade Accordance Lite" under the help menu.  Its possible you aren't logged into your Easy Install account, which keeps track of all of your purchases.

So in that menu it does give me the option to upgrade, however when I click the "purchase" button, nothing happens...

So in that menu it does give me the option to upgrade, however when I click the "purchase" button, nothing happens...

Also, If I bought 12 from the store as a basic package, I would not want to buy it again...

Also, If I bought 12 from the store as a basic package, I would not want to buy it again...

Agreed, you definitely should not purchase it again.  Did you try going to Accordance menu -> Easy Install and logging in?

Agreed, you definitely should not purchase it again.  Did you try going to Accordance menu -> Easy Install and logging in?

Yep- Logged in- Nothing to update and it shows the package I downloaded as installed- The Start 12 I linked above was installed yesterday.

Matt, I suggest you contact the office in the morning.  I wonder if the account that purchased v12 is a different account from the one you are logged in as.

Office contact info: https://www.accordancebible.com/Contact-Us

Same Account- On the Accordance store my purchases from the start are all there. The info is the same in the program. I will give them a ring and see if anyone can help. I appreciate you trouble shooting with me!

It’s possible you haven’t purchased it, only downloaded the free 12. have you got an invoice from Apple?

Greetings

Fabian

It’s possible you haven’t purchased it, only downloaded the free 12. have you got an invoice from Apple?

Greetings

Fabian

I did receive a receipt for my bill of sale

Hi Matt,

It appears you upgraded to version 12 using the Accordance store and do not see the upgrade while running Accordance MAS 12.2.9. At this time, Accordance MAS only supports an inApp upgrade to the full version. The web store version of Accordance will recognize the Start12 in Easy Install and upgrade to the full version.

If this is true, I hope you can contact tech support and they can switch you to the web store version.

Sorry about the confusion,

Mike

Edited by Mike Garrity

Hi Matt,

It appears you upgraded to version 12 using the Accordance store and do not see the upgrade while running Accordance MAS 12.2.9. At this time, Accordance MAS only supports an inApp upgrade to the full version. The web store version of Accordance will recognize the Start12 in Easy Install and upgrade to the full version.

If this is true, I hope you can contact tech support and they can switch you to the web store version.

Sorry about the confusion,

Mike

That would make sense- I will call them when I get time today.

Thanks!

This issue was resolved. Thanks Accordance team and especially Steve!

Edited by MattChristian
  • Like 1