NRSV Strongs untagged Hebrew parts

Daniel  Francis

There well may be more but I  was a wee bit surprised in my study of Psalm 145 to realize that 145:13b was untagged. This is tagged in the NIV. Which got me to thinking about the larger piece I knew was untagged. 1 Samuel 10:27b. Now this large section is fairly unique to the NRSV but for long while it was acknowledged something was missing.. When this small paragraph showed up in the Dead sea scrolls suddenly we had the missing puzzle piece and thankfully we have it now in the NRSV. I cannot be sure but I believe you likely even have this section easily accessible to back tag it (although I am not a Hebrew scholar and do not know if the text contains words not found in the strongs dictionary).

Now I know I have ask for in the past things outside what you were able to take on  (hoping that we might get the Apocryphal books tagged in the NRSV) but I would hope this might be a more doable request. That would feel like a good completion to Accordances NRSVs

-dan

27 ובניהבליעלא[מרו]מ֯[הישענוזהוי]ב̇ז̇והוו̇לואהביאולומנח֯ה[נ]ח̇שמלךבניע֯מוןהואלחץאתבניגדואתבניראובןבחזקהונקרלהםכ֯[ולע]י֯ןימיןונתןאין֯[מושי]ע֯ל[י]שראלולואנשאראישבבניישראלאשרבע֯[בראש]ר֯ל[ואנ]ק֯ר֯לונח̇[ש]בני[ע]מ֯וןכולעיןימיןו[ה]ןשבעתאלפיםאיש[]ב֯נ֯י̇עמוןויבאואל[י]בשג֯לעדויהיכמוחדש
Ken M. Penner,  The Lexham Dead Sea Scrolls Hebrew-English Interlinear Bible (Bellingham, WA: Lexham Press, 2016), 1 Sa 10:27.