Extended Notes

rcdeacon

This has been mentioned a LONG time ago but I would .like to mention it again. I would like to have the ability to attach a note to a word or phrase in addition to just the verse. It would also be nice to attach a note to a whole chapter or even a whole Bible book. I do realize this complicates things for the programmer and I think this would tend to make the notes more translation centric. One thing I like about the current system is that making a note appears across the board for all translations. When you make notes attached to a particular word or phrase that note becomes translation centric.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

This has been mentioned a LONG time ago but I would .like to mention it again. I would like to have the ability to attach a note to a word or phrase in addition to just the verse. It would also be nice to attach a note to a whole chapter or even a whole Bible book. I do realize this complicates things for the programmer and I think this would tend to make the notes more translation centric. One thing I like about the current system is that making a note appears across the board for all translations. When you make notes attached to a particular word or phrase that note becomes translation centric.

Sounds also a little bit of a User Lexicon.

Greetings

Fabian