Accordance Services Breaks Keyboard Shortcut

Battlesman

After doing a clean install on a new (to me) machine, I realized Command-Shift-R wasn't working on any app, including Accordance. (All the others like Command-Shift-B, E, etc. all work fine.) 

I finally narrowed it down to Accordance Services. I delete my scripts and they shortcut works fine. Put it back and it breaks it again.

My computer's specs:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)

3 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Intel Iris 1536 MB

Can anyone help me?

Most important specs to include are version of macOS and version of Accordance.

So, to clarify, Command-Shift-R doesn't work unless you drag the Accordance Services out of ~/Library/Services/?

Did you assign custom key shortcuts to any service?

• Like 1

Most important specs to include are version of macOS and version of Accordance.

So, to clarify, Command-Shift-R doesn't work unless you drag the Accordance Services out of ~/Library/Services/?

Did you assign custom key shortcuts to any service?

Sorry, it dawned on me last night as I was drifting off to sleep that I didn't include my MacOS edition: Sierra (10.12.6).

And yes, Command-Shift-R doesn't work unless I delete or drag ~/Library/Services/.

No custom key shortcuts.

I'm not able to reproduce the issue.  If you change the RANGE command Keyboard Shortcut in Preferences, does Command-Shift-R start working in other programs again?

Sorry, it dawned on me last night as I was drifting off to sleep that I didn't include my MacOS edition: Sierra (10.12.6).

And yes, Command-Shift-R doesn't work unless I delete or drag ~/Library/Services/.

No custom key shortcuts.

Accordance 12.3.1.

I don't dev at Accordance, so Silas is more help, but I don't see how this is possible. The /Services have NOTHING to do with the built-in Command-Shift-R function. It has to be some custom key shortcut conflict.

• Like 1

I have no keyboard shortcuts assigned to Command-Shift-R, nor BetterTouchTool shortcuts set up with that.

I'm going to submit a tech request for someone to screen share with me.

Odd. I use services all the time as well as that specific key stroke without an issue. Don’t know.

I’m currently geeking out with Accordance urls and iOS shortcuts. You can do some cool stuff.

I figured it out! It was a third party copy-paste app that had Command-Shift-R as default that affected everything else on the computer. 

Sorry to accuse Accordance of being the problem! Thanks to tech support like Billy who tried to help me!

• Like 2

Happy for you that you found it, Dustin.

What you described just didn't make sense with a vanilla install.

What I heard was "When I push the clicker the garage door opens fine, except when the front door is open."

Glad my brain is satisfied. :)

• Like 1