Notes - Search is glitchy

TYA

Greetings all.  I have only one notes file.  I assume I should be able to do a "Content" search throughout the whole file (i.e. find a word anywhere it occurs in my notes).  For some reason, after trying about 30 times, and only getting hits that I know exist (maybe one out of 10 times), this just seems glitchy (at best), or broken.

post-35231-0-48437100-1543449042_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA

I will be happy to give more information if necessary, but I haven't heard back on this.  The "Content" search simply doesn't work in my Notes file.  I've tested it dozens of times, and it keeps saying it can't find anything.

Separate, but slightly related: I'd love it if "Notes" could be searchable in the Research tab also.  (I love that Research tab!)

Separate, but slightly related: I'd love it if "Notes" could be searchable in the Research tab also.  (I love that Research tab!)

You are not alone. There are a few request. Maybe next Major release. I mean 6+3+4=.

Greetings

Fabian

I mean 6+3+4

There you go with those mystical codes again :)

In Judaism, we just say: "Rambam's ____ Articles of Faith"

Edited by TYA
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Toma,

I cannot reproduce.  Could you please send me your note file? If you have too much private information, could you create a smaller version? If that smaller version does not behave as well, could you PM that version to me?

Yes, sending PM now.