Command Key does not pause the Text Browser when scrolling (bug)

OSchrock

Holding down the Command Key when scrolling a Bible passage temporarily suspends the tied panes from automatically updating; but this is not working with Text Browser panes. Can someone confirm this bug, or do I need to adjust something in the settings?

I can't quite work out what you mean.  You can't scroll an individual text browser pane.  Why would you want one pane of a text browser to show a different verse than the rest?

I can't quite work out what you mean.  You can't scroll an individual text browser pane.  Why would you want one pane of a text browser to show a different verse than the rest?

Sorry, I meant that I would like to pause the text browser while I scroll through the main Bible text so that it scrolls faster and smoother. When I leave the text browser open and auto-updating it seems to affect the scrolling in the Bible passage.  Maybe my computer just isn't powerful enough to handle it smoothly?

Ok, your request makes more sense now.  As it stands, the command key only pauses the scrolling of parallel panes, but the text browser is a separate tab that has been tied, not a pane.  I can see why that might be a useful feature, so I'll ask if we want to implement it in the future.

• Like 1