Accordance Mobile for Android v1.3.1b1 (10577) has been published on Google Play as an Open Beta test.
- Improved text selection to allow for selecting a single character in Unicode texts that use a single character to represent a word (e.g. Japanese).
- Reduced the lag on the initial Instant Details display.
- Issue that prevented searches beginning with a wildcard.
- All word searches in Japanese Texts now work properly.
- When section titles would be garbled in Tools with Greek or Hebrew section titles (e.g. HALOT).
- Crash that occurred when opening module Bonhoeffer-Manger.