Help - Interlinear copying (or Workspace setup)

Monty Lee

My setup for Accordance 12.3.0 on a Mac Pro is two Bibles, side by side, and a commentary below, and then Instant Details below that. The Instant Details gives me the Greek/Hebrew. If there is a better setup, I'd appreciate suggestions.

But more importantly, how do I copy the Instant Details information? As soon as the cursor moves from the word in the Bible, the Instant Details disappears. I guess I'm looking for something like an Interlinear Bible so I can copy the Greek/Hebrew and definition. 

I see Edit > Copy as Interlinear but that is dimmed, so I don't know how to use that.

Thanks.

Yes, of course. I should have mentioned that, but was thinking more along the line of COPYING it. The SHIFT key works but then trying to COPY it or doing a screen shot with the various keys pressed results in it disappearing. I can't seem to just copy the Greek/Hebrew and accompanying information. Frustrating!

Thanks though for the link. I'm going to try that.

In the popup - in the top right I think - there is a clipboard icon. Click that and it will copy the ID content to the clipboard and you can then paste elsewhere as normal.

Thx

D

and remember, you can always long click (or alt-click on windows) on a word to make the instant details pop-up. then you can click the copy icon from there.

• Like 2