Best way to add an article to Accordance

Bret Hicks

I am studying signs in the Gospel of John, and Andreas Kostenberger recently wrote an article on the topic which is made available on the internet.  I wanted to add the article to my workspace with materials for this study, but am not sure of the best way.  I originally simply made a user tool, but unfortunately a number of the tables and such in the article do not come in well that way.  Is there a better way to do this and keep the table and such as in the original article?  I can get it as a downloadable PDF, but am not sure if that can just be copied in, and if that is really the best way or not.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In Christ,

Bret Hicks

Hello 

In Accordance 12 you can open it in the Webbrowser and save as Workspace.

And yes I would love some enhancements for the User Tool too.

Greetings

Fabian

Fabian,

I thought about that.  In web browser, will I be able to highlight, see Bible texts, etc. - the kinds of things I can do in Accordance notes and tools?

In Christ,

Bret

Bret, 

You cannot highlight on a webpage, but you can view Scripture by clicking on the Scripture reference.

• 3 weeks later...

Another suggestion is to take a screenshot of the tables and import them into the User Tool as graphics. 

• Like 1